Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Spring Break


No working on springs today. My hand needs a break. It is very tough cutting this wire!
When the going gets tough, the tough get baking.


Chocolate chip cookies.
It's amazing how they're all the same size. Don't you think? Me too.


It's a cookie scoop. Got it on clearance at Wal-Mart for $1. It was worth a try.  Works well.

Now for another adventure.......

I think I'll make some pretzel rolls.


Epic fail! What went wrong? I don't know yet. Some say they were good. I don't know. I'll try again another day.

6 comments:

Blackberry Lane said...

Your cookies look good and that was a great deal on the scoop.

The pretzel rolls look delicious too. I'm afraid I could not eat just one!

Today was beautiful weather for spring break!

mysteryhistorymom said...

Pretzel rolls sound yummy and who doesn't love chocolate chip cookies? Sounds like delicious and good times to me!:) Lori

Theresa said...

I have one of those cookie scoops and use it quite frequently:) Pretzel rolls, YUMMMMM! Enjoy your day dear Amy, HUGS!

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Amy,
The cookies look like they are going to be so yummy and the scoop is a great find.
I'll bet the pretzels are delicious too.
Enjoy your spring break.
Thank you for stopping by and your kind comment.
Blessings.

Fran. said...

I could use one of those chocolate chip cookies right now with my hot cuppa joe!! XOXO Love Fran.

Busy Bee Suz said...

Pretzel rolls? I bet they tasted good even if they weren't the prettiest on the pan. YUM!