Thursday, April 10, 2014

Busy Bee

Let's not talk springs today.
I'm mad at them. I am wrestling with fixing them or replacing them with foam. Is it worth it? Will my re-springing hold up? Am I out of my mind? Don't answer that question.

With no answer in sight, I find it way more exciting to watch Nikki try and catch a carpenter bee.


At first I wonder what in the world she's doing. Yes, I know the work table collapsed. But she doesn't have to try to eat it.
Then I see the bee.
She's chasing the bee.
It won't come out, so she's going in after it!




I think the bee decided to never return. Too much craziness at this place!

5 comments:

Blackberry Lane said...

What cute photos! Nikki is really a sweet dog. Hope you guys are enjoying this nice weather.

Theresa said...

Well I am sure happy Nikki didn't catch that bee, that would STING:) Enjoy your day dear friend, BIG HUGS!

Betsy Adams said...

Hello on a gorgeous, spring day in TENNESSEE. Wow---after the long and bitter winter we had this year, Spring is even more inviting and lovely.

Sometimes we ALL tackle projects which can get the best of us... Those are the times we need to move on to something else I think... Love watching Nikki and the Bee...

We are now home 'again' --after our 5th trip since the end of February.... Seems as if we visited five different states --although the trips weren't planned for that reason... ha... BUT--as I always say, it's great to be home... I did publish a blog post today--so check it out when you have time. Have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs,
Betsy

Fran. said...

Aw this made me smile reading it the whole time. Amy I have to answer that question in your head!! LOL Just do the foam and double it up a lot and reinforce it a lot. For Gods sake Amy you still have kids who love to play and jump!! Which is an awesome blessing!! And the springs will take forever!! foam will only take you a day if I know you!! I know I don't listen do I? XOXO Love Fran.

Busy Bee Suz said...

Nikki is inquisitive isn't she?
Hey, I thought this post was going to be about me?!